Hello, my name’s Suchandrika (Sue-CHAN-drick-ah – ‘ch’ is like in ‘choose’, and the ‘chan’ rhymes with ‘sand’)*
Over the last 13 years, I have:
- reported and edited for national newspapers and international news agencies
- trained journalists and non-journalists in essential digital storytelling skills
- launched two podcasts as the idea-pitcher / presenter, and now also as the producer / editor
- write for you
- pitch, present and produce audio / video
- develop media training sessions
- speak at your event
You can keep up to date with all my news, Freelance Pod and media happenings by signing up to my newsletter.
Need to get in touch?
Look forward to working with you!
*Fact fans: ‘Suchandrika’ means ‘beautiful moonlight’ in Sanskrit
Find Freelance Pod on social:
Here’s the Freelance Pod trailer: